-
November 20th, 2002, 10:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
going to family's house? Having a big feast of your own? Any Traditions you follow?
We'll be heading to my parents house. It's always a big decision on how to divide the time between our parents, hubby's and mine. We're all in the same town.
Though to look at things in a better light.. Im thankful we get to make the choice [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 24th, 2002, 08:07 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
thanksgiving is over..... long time ago. The only choice Jules should have to make is what car she is going to drive to my house for her thanksgiving weekend dammit!!
-
November 25th, 2002, 04:16 AM
#3
PNSONR
Guest
i have to make coleslaw ... again!
-
November 26th, 2002, 10:47 PM
#4
PNSONR
Guest
what!? thanksgiving is over ? !
i didn't even get any turkey !
-
December 1st, 2002, 06:27 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
PNSONR, tell ya what, you can make me a turkey and well make a new thanksgiving! Yea..... Anyway I can get outta cooking, I'm happy!
-
December 6th, 2002, 09:05 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Pnsonr can make you a turkey??? this I gotta see *G*
well I didnt' realize I was supposed to come there for Thanksgiving so I tell you what.. you come down for Christmas how bout that? *G*
we can have one big party for my birthday, christmas and new years!
-
December 7th, 2002, 01:07 PM
#7
PNSONR
Guest
HEY!
i make a mean turkey breast on the grill!
ya'll come on down!
-
December 9th, 2002, 10:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Sounds like a plan to me!
*L* Im sure youre a great cook too, but I was thinking along the lines of turning Myra into a turkey... she said "make me a turkey".
Have you ever done a deep fried turkey?
-
December 10th, 2002, 12:08 AM
#9
PNSONR
Guest
ya'll are welcome anytime ... the halloween party is oct 25 next year *G*
and ya know ... i almost said "i could turn myra into a turkey" ! !
i've watched deep fried turkey prepared many times ... and eaten deep fried turkey ... but i've never don't it myself ... too much oil to deal with for me.
-
December 10th, 2002, 02:45 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
gobble gobble.....hahaha...... pftttttt! *LOL*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks